View Profile Falanca

2 Movie Reviews

Amazing!

This one smells greatness... The animation is really smooth and the track is really catchy. It gives the "feel", ya know. The sync, the moves... All are great. Make a longer one next time!

DonkeysBazooka responds:

(typical author's response)

Ya know...

That's the bestest parody of Mario in NG. Good job.

4 Game Reviews

Creativity at its best

This one caught my eye. Really well done, though my eyes are started to scroll to the right after playing too much.

Concept is great, you pulled out both games' atmosphere and gameplay really well (I've seen so many Mario flash games but nearly none of them could get the gameplay right, heh, what a joke...) Also, what I realized is, that the possibilities of taking a route is too much. You sometimes want to stop and think about making a new pathway for Mario but screen kinda scrolls a bit fast. Well, considering the fact that this IS the challenge of the game, that's fine. You tried to make the game challenging (the awesome boss battle at the end shows us this) and you did it pretty well too. This game is hard and begs to be replayed. Not to mention it's nostalgic.

Apart from some details (like getting multiplied points for combo-ing goombas, maybe even a Fire Mario or a Bowser battle), this is an excellent game. 5/5 and 10/10. Good job.

Great

A great and addictive game. The upgrade system is terrificly good.

Oh, and, in twelve days, I bought everything.

Another 10

Not much to say. It's the best, yet the most addictive platformer on Newgrounds. Keep up the good work.

1 Audio Review

Fantastic

A real proof of your musical intelligence. Great one.

27, Male