Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Creativity at its best

This one caught my eye. Really well done, though my eyes are started to scroll to the right after playing too much.

Concept is great, you pulled out both games' atmosphere and gameplay really well (I've seen so many Mario flash games but nearly none of them could get the gameplay right, heh, what a joke...) Also, what I realized is, that the possibilities of taking a route is too much. You sometimes want to stop and think about making a new pathway for Mario but screen kinda scrolls a bit fast. Well, considering the fact that this IS the challenge of the game, that's fine. You tried to make the game challenging (the awesome boss battle at the end shows us this) and you did it pretty well too. This game is hard and begs to be replayed. Not to mention it's nostalgic.

Apart from some details (like getting multiplied points for combo-ing goombas, maybe even a Fire Mario or a Bowser battle), this is an excellent game. 5/5 and 10/10. Good job.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Great

A great and addictive game. The upgrade system is terrificly good.

Oh, and, in twelve days, I bought everything.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Another 10

Not much to say. It's the best, yet the most addictive platformer on Newgrounds. Keep up the good work.

SHIFT SHIFT

Too much Portal

Game mechanics and the main idea is terrific, but game itself is a simple Portal wannabe. Also you should make more extra items instead of using only keys and locks.